- Prep: 5 mins Cook: 15 mins
- Serves 4
- 300g penne
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 aubergine, cut into small chunks
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- pinch sugar
- handful basil leaves
- 200g Bluebell Falls Original goat’s cheese, cubed
- Boil the pasta according to pack instructions. Heat the oil in a pan, then gently fry the onion for about 5 mins until softened.
- Add the aubergine, cook for 3 minutess more, then tip in the tomatoes and sugar. Bring to the boil, simmer for 5 mins, then stir through the basil and goat’s cheese. Toss with the drained pasta and serve.
Recipe and image courtesy of www.bbcgoodfood.com/Good Food magazine